sexta-feira, 5 de dezembro de 2008

Day 7 - Sexy times

Ok, this one will be short and hopefully entertaining...

So I went in for freezing my sperm. The place was called The Alpha Project, which sort of sounds like this underground genetic project. They have an awesome office downtown São Paulo and the staff is quite friendly.

After going through the paperwork, they took me to the masturbation room, for the lack of a better term. It's pretty funny... they have a comfy couch in front of a TV, tons of erotic magazines and DVDs. They hand you this little cup and say "give 'er".

I found it a little bit embarrassing, in a funny way. I walked in the clinic with my dad, this 50 year old lady took me to the masturbation room, I spanked the monkey pretty good and finished in a little cup. Then I put the cup on a little window and rang the bell for the nurse to collect it. I left the room and my dad was waiting outside, the secretaries were working normally, I had this grin on my face. I just found the whole situation quite humorous.

As my aunt said to my mom, "You guys have such a fancy family. You took the kid all the way to São Paulo so he could jerk off!"

Nenhum comentário: