quarta-feira, 3 de dezembro de 2008

Day 5 - Relaxing

On Sunday I didn't really do that much. I woke up late, watched some Premier League action in bed and headed to Raquel's grandparents' for lunch, who are very sweet. Food there is always delicious so it was hard for me to behave; I had no option but to go for a second serving and eating not healthy, It was stronger than me! Who am I kidding, I felt no guilt or whatsoever.

In the afternoon Raquel and I went home, she took a nap and I watched some soccer. Mom prepared a very nice dinner with salmon and everything (ok, west-coast snobs... salmon is sort of rare here!), this one was super healthy. After that we headed to a restaurant to meet up with a bunch of friends, just to organize our secret santa party.

After that I went home to pack for my trip to São Paulo. Dad and I went there to get a second opinion about my disease and treatment. Raquel kindly drove us to the airport around 1am, but the flight was delayed and didn't leave until 4am. Now I know what they mean by red-eye flight.

Sorry for the lack of exciting news or somehow inspiring messages... ;)

I won't bend. I won't break.

Nenhum comentário: