quarta-feira, 10 de dezembro de 2008

Day 13 - Running

Monday was a religous holiday in Brazil, so no work for me! I slept in a little bit then went out for lunch with my parents.

In the end of the afternoon Raquel, her sister, her brother-in-laws, her brother and I went for a run. I don't mean to brag, but I thought it was pretty funny that the Cancer kid (me) was leading the run. And yes, I did make fun of them for that. It was great to feel good while (and after) exercising. Fine, it was a short run (about 25 mins), but it did feel good.

Afterwards we went for a secret santa party a friend organized. Since the food wasn't particularly healthy, I had just a sandwich and tons of fruit salad. It was so hard to see all those chocolate cakes and not eat them. But it's for a good cause...

I will not bend. I will not break.

Nenhum comentário: