quarta-feira, 10 de dezembro de 2008

Day 14 - Working

First thing that the doctors said was to try to live normally. Well, since I have been all over the place, from doctor to doctor. So I haven't really been living normally.

So I finally went back to work. I missed doing something a little more productive, so it was a good change. I did promise myself not to work afterhours anymore, though (at least while I am fighting Cancer). So I left around 6pm and went home for a quick dinner.

After that, Raquel and I went back to our German classes, which we had been skipping since I we learned about my disease. We take an intensive private course, each class takes two hours. It's almost as fun as chemo! Just kidding, we have a pretty good teacher.

I had another chemo session the next day and I wasn't nearly as nervous as before. I guess I am learning...

I will not bend. I will not break.

Nenhum comentário: