sexta-feira, 28 de novembro de 2008

Day 3 - Good news

Ok, I finally caught up. Day 3 is actually today!

My day was pretty slow. I felt a little weak after lunch so I just went back to bed and slept all afternoon. I feel great now. Raquel is taking me to a little party at her grandma's tonight, so it will be nice to leave the house a little.

Given that today was an uneventful day, this post will be short - just to bring the good news! The results of my bone marrow biopsy came out. The disease has not reached my bone marrow, which is great news. That confirms that I am on stage IIIa and reasures me that I will beat this thing.

My dad and I are going to São Paulo for a second opinion on Monday, but I will write more about that when I am actually there.

I will not bend. I will not break.

Nenhum comentário: