sexta-feira, 17 de abril de 2009

Day 150 - Mixed feelings

So I had another chemo a couple of days ago. Before starting it, I saw the doctor who gave me her blessing to eat sushi and play soccer - which may sound silly, but try not doing things you really like for over 6 months and you will know what I mean. So that made me pretty happy.

The chemo session itself was the same as before. It took just under an hour and I vomited once right before leaving the clinic. No big deal there. But the day after was a little rough. I had never vomited on the day after before. And this time that happened a couple of times. Not to mention that I felt pretty miserable during the day, I didn't get out of bed until the evening.

This mix of feeling happy about suhsi and soccer and feeling crappy because of chemo made me realize that I am pretty tired of the treatment. 5 sessions to go, it's almost over.

I can't wait to start saying this in the past tense, but for now... I won't bend, I won't break

Nenhum comentário: