quinta-feira, 2 de abril de 2009

Day 135 - Another Good Chemo

I went in for another chemo yesterday. Like the last one, it took just under two hours and I vomited once, when it was over.

It's funny how much things change in a month. A month ago I had 8 sessions left that were going to take 8-10 hours each. Absolutely brutal, it felt like forever. Now I have 6 sessions to go and I can almost see the end of the tunnel. The doctor said that I might have to go through radiotherapy as well (she will discuss that further with her colleagues). It would be that one last punch to knock out the beast, so I am not too worried about it.

So yeah, this was just a quick update on things. I know I have been slacking on my posts, but there is a lot going on here, from planning our wedding to figuring out stuff about our apartment, to studying for my masters. For those who know me, you know I always liked my plate pretty full, eh?

PS: I won't bend, I won't break

Nenhum comentário: